[Rarebooks] FS: Art and Photography: David Levinthal, Fernand Flausch, Charles Vande Velde

Robinson Street Books bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 14:46:59 EST 2010

(1)

Levinthal, David  Modern Romance David Levinthal
Founders Gallery, University of San Diego, September 25 through November 1, 1985. 8 1/2 x 11" 27 pages.

Laid in two color postcards advertising the exhibition, and an autograph letter signed on David Levinthal's stationary "I've just received the first copies of my new catalog and I wanted to send one to you.  I will be back in New York after October 1 and when you have some time...." Signed "David"  Near Fine.       $50.00

http://bit.ly/f1SbyX

(2)

Fernand Flausch and Charles Vande Velde  Aile "X" Style Flausch Vande Velde Peintures Dessins Projets.  Galerie La Communale Liege Exposition Du 8 Au 29 Novembre 1984.

Front free endpaper contains an original collage/pen and ink drawing by Fernand Flausch. 8 1/2 x 8 3/4" .  Laid in is an autograph letter signed in French by Charles Vande Velde writing about the success over the prior year.

56pp. Label removal ghost front cover else very good.  Fernand Flausch a Belgium Artist in the style one could say of "neo pop-art".  The collage is a wonderful example of some of his most enjoyable works.  He worked with Stéphane Colman in the mid-1980s on the comic strip 'Radical Cafe'.

Charles Vande Velde architect, designer, artist.

$400.00

http://bit.ly/eqiCY0   Collage/pen and ink

All books are offered subject to prior sale. Postpaid in USA. Overseas shipment via airmail at cost. Any book may be returned within 7 days of receipt, for any reason. Autographs are guaranteed authentic and if found otherwise may be returned by original purchaser for full refund without time limit.  We accept payment via: Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, check, or money order.

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com  on-line chat

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books.   84,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales.  Want lists welcome.