[Rarebooks] FS: 2 on Bookbinding

Robinson Street Books bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 11:48:31 EST 2010

(1) Greenfield, Jane  ABC of Bookbinding A Unique Glossary with over 700 Illustrations for Collectors and Librarians.  Oak Knoll Press, New Castle, Delaware, 1998.  First edition.

Near fine tiny bump to tip in near fine dust jacket.

(2) Young, Laura S.  Bookbinding and Conservation by Hand A Working Guide.  Oak Knoll Press, New Castle, Delaware, 1995.

Fine in fine dust jacket.

http://bit.ly/eVK4Mb  Picture of the two books

The two $55 postpaid USA.  Overseas airmail at cost.

All books are offered subject to prior sale. Postpaid in USA. Overseas shipment via airmail at cost. Any book may be returned within 7 days of receipt, for any reason. We accept payment via: Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, check, or money order. 8% Sales tax New York State.

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books.   84,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales.  Want lists welcome.