[Rarebooks] Announcements

africana at clarkes.co.za africana at clarkes.co.za
Tue Feb 9 00:59:49 EST 2010

Hello,

> Stop sending me so many emails.  Please delete me from your
> subscribers.  Thank you.

I regret the incovenienece but I cannot unsubscribe you from the
lists - either - trade at ilab.org

or

These are op-in trade lists for commercial announcements and to
be removed from them you must unsubscribe from the lists yourself.

Send emails to both with unsubscribe in the subject line - this
should do the trick.

Many people welcome our previews and those from many other dealers
who send announcements.

All the best,

Paul Mills,.