[Rarebooks] Ticknor HISTORY OF SPANISH LITERATURE with A.L.s

About Books shop at aboutbks.com
Fri Feb 19 10:04:23 EST 2010

We can offer:

         TICKNOR (George)  HISTORY OF SPANISH LITERATURE.  NY: Harper
and Brothers, 1849.   First Edition.  3 vols.  Royal 8vo.  xxii+568;
xiv+552; xiv+549+ 2 pp publisher's adverts.  Blind stamped brown
cloth.  Spine lettering gilt with decoration in blind stamp.  Some
wear to spine tips with chipping to head of spine of volume
1.  Yellow glossy endpapers have blackened probably from the
glue.  Some light foxing to extremities, else a very good sound set
with some wear to cloth.  Presentation copy from the Author to Sir
Edmund Head, Bart., with inscription on half-title and 3 page A.L.s
from the author attached to front endpaper.             CDN $300.00

Terms: Payment should accompany order. Price includes airpost in
North America. Shipment to a Canadian address will have 5% GST added.
We accept cheques in US or Cdn dollars  We accept Visa, Amex,
Mastercard and Diners Club credit cards. Books may be returned within
5 days of receipt with prior notification.  Usual terms to the trade

ABOUT BOOKS.
542 Third Avenue East,  Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 2J8.  Canada
Phone (519) 371-2100, Toll free in North America: 1-888-945-5531.
Website:  www.aboutbks.com  Lists updated weekly.
  We specialize in History, Natural Sciences, Gardening and
interesting books of all sorts.
Member: ABAC - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers.
Search their database for the books you need.   www.ilab.org