[Rarebooks] WTB Seton items, please check what you may have!

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Tue Sep 28 18:01:37 EDT 2010

We are urgently seeking the below Seton items, all of them scarce but
existing. If you can think of someone who might have a lead on anyone
of these, please either pass my email on, give me their name and
info; we will gladly pay a referral fee.

SETON, Ernest Thompson:
Blazes on the Trail No. 1.  and No. 2. Published ca. 1928 and most
likely from the Seton Village Press. They are thin octavo booklets
with printed wrappers.

The Buffalo Wind. 1921 (we have the 1938 edition).

How to Catch Wolves. 1894 by the Oneida Community. A booklet or
circular. Could be found inside, or with "Trappers Guide" by Sewell
Newhouse, ca. 1904

Boy Scouts of America. A Handbook of Woodcraft, Scouting, and
Life-craft. 1910. With only Seton's name on cover and title page.

thank you,

Pia

--

Randall House (member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America
- http://www.ABAA.org )

(805) 963-1909      fax (805) 963-1650
<http://www.RandallHouseRareBooks.com>

Visa, MC, AmEx, MO, cheques in US funds, institutional billing on request.

Know who your Internet bookseller is! Look for the ABAA membership logo, the
Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America - now a 50 year
professional organization requiring its members to have a proven
track record of knowledge and experience, and to abide by a written
code of ethics.