[Rarebooks] Brattleboro Book Fair This Sunday

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Fri Aug 5 14:28:26 EDT 2011

You are all invited to the Vermont Summer Book Fair!

VERMONT SUMMER
BOOK FAIR
AUGUST 7, 2011

Sunday 10 am - 4 pm

BRATTLEBORO MEMORIAL PARK
WITHINGTON SKATING FACILITY

BRATTLEBORO, VT

Over Forty Antiquarian Booksellers from New England and beyond offering their best Rare and Out-Of Print Books, Ephemera and Prints for sale.

Admission:  $5.00

SPONSORED BY THE
VERMONT ANTIQUARIAN BOOKSELLERS ASSOCIATION

 INFORMATION:  AAB Productions, PSMA
PO Box 730, Wilmington, VT 05363
(800) 556-3727

DIRECTIONS TO THE BOOK FAIR

Preferred Route; From I-91 Exit 2 and Route 9 West Brattleboro. Western Avenue which is Route 9 West.
Exit I-91 at Exit 2 to Rte 9 West. Drive one quarter (1/4) mile, west to Creamery Covered Bridge and New Bridge on your left. Cross the bridge onto Guilford St, Park complex is immediately on your right. Take entrance road and drive up the hill between the ball fields and the swimming pool to the Rink Complex on the right
Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books
PO Box 730