[Rarebooks] Illustrated Editions of the Works of Wm. Morris inEnglish

Phil Bishop mosher at ptd.net
Wed Jun 15 22:41:31 EDT 2011

I am posting this for my friend, the author, Dr. Robert Coupe. I am not
selling this new edition of the illustrated works of William Morris, nor am
I receiving any funds resulting in his sales.

This is the SECOND EDITION of the "Illustrated Editions of the Works of
William Morris in English" which is 40% larger than the first edition. There
are many new entries and a fuller discussion of the art work. The former
descriptions are more concise and the whole is accompanied by many color
illustrations, and also accompanied by biographical and bibliographical info
not readily available elsewhere.

You may contact L and Y Publishing directly at landy11 at shaw.ca or by writing
to them at:
L and Y Publishing
4916 Rowan Avenue
Burnaby, BC  V5G 3T1
Canada

If you like, contact me directly by email at mosher at ptd.net and I will send
you a copy of the flier in two emails. The price is $70 Canadian or US +
postage. For orders placed before July 30, 2011 the price per copy is
reduced by $5.00.

Again, please contact me directly unless you wish to contact the publisher
through the above supplied information. Please note:  you do NOT order the
book through me. I am not selling or shipping the book. All that I can
supply is a copy of the brochure if you contat me at mosher at ptd.net

Best wishes,

       Phil Bishop
____________________
Philip R. Bishop
MOSHER BOOKS   (member ABAA, ILAB, & IOBA)
P. O. Box 542
Ephrata, PA  17522-0542
717-733-1476
mosher at ptd.net
    Listed on ABE, ABAA, Biblio.com, Biblio.co.uk, and IOBAbooks.com
business website:
    www.stairway.org/mosher
scholarly website:
    http://marauder.millersville.edu/~mosher/index1.html