[Rarebooks] FS: Ernest Hemingway ALL THE BRAVE Illustrated and SIGNED by Luis Quintanilla

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Sun May 29 17:23:05 EDT 2011

(HEMINGWAY, Ernest) QUINTANILLA, Luis. ALL THE BRAVE. New York: Modern
Age Books, (1939). First Edition. Quarto (8" x 11-1/4") bound in the
publisher's half cream calf and pictorial blue-gray cloth stamped in
silver. Includes a five-page preface by Ernest Hemingway in which he
states: "Luis Quintanilla is one of the bravest men that I have ever
known." Illustrated by Quintanilla with four lithographs and 62
full-page drawings. This is Copy #103 of 440 of the Deluxe Edition
SIGNED by the artist and with a loose color print laid in. As so often
the case with this title, the calf spine is rubbed, here a bit more than
average with most of the lettering rubbed away leaving the spine a
little rough to the touch. Very Good, lacking the slipcase.         $250.00

--
All items subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first book; $5.00 each thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value. We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and the world's largest inventory of Limited Editions Club books. We are celebrating our 23rd year of business and are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB). Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings. Thank you.

info at charlesagvent.com