[Rarebooks] FS: Catalog of the Library of Thomas Jefferson -5volumes

Back Creek Books rock at backcreekbooks.com
Mon Nov 14 17:43:37 EST 2011

Back Creek Books
45 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401, U.S.A.
Hours: Monday-Saturday 11-7, Sunday 11-5
Tel. 410-626-1363 or toll free 877-626-1363 -  Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: rock at backcreekbooks.com
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/backcreekbooks
Join our email list: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/signup.php
--
 Today's featured book from our stock at TomFolio.com:
 ~ Kelly, J. Reaney.  'Quakers in the Founding of Anne Arundel County,