[Rarebooks] FS: Egyptian papyri and papyrus-hunting

Nina W. Matheson matheson at boo.net
Thu Oct 6 15:17:05 EDT 2011

Friends and colleagues,

We offer:

Baikie, James. Egyptian papyri and papyrus hunting. With thirty-two
illustrations of which four in colour are by Constance N. Baikie. New
York, Chicago, Fleming H. Revell Company [1925]. Original maroon
cloth. Book-plate removed from front free endpaper, extremities
fainly rubbed, some leaves roughly opened, otherwise very bright and
solid.  Book I, Ancient papyri: historial and legal, poetry, fiction,
funerary, pp. [11]-222. Book II, Graeco-Roman papyri: theological and
literary texts, official, legal, and personal documents and
letters,  pp. [223]-320. Undated. Date taken from WorldCat.  (60086)  $50.00

Usual trade discount available. Standard postage $3.50. We accept
Visa, MasterCard, PayPal.

William & Nina Matheson Books, Inc., ABAA/ILAB
4701 Willard Ave.  Suite 704    Chevy Chase, MD 20815-4609
Website: http://www.mathesonbooks.com
E-mail: matheson at boo.net or mathesonbooks at gmail.com
Voice: 301-718-7911
Members: Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA),
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB), & Washington
Antiquarian Booksellers Association (WABA)
Specialties:  Books about Books, Poetry, Literary Press Books, 19th &
20th Century literature