[Rarebooks] FS: Bukowski -- Books-about-Books

Robinson Street Books bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 10:50:19 EDT 2012

FS: Bukowski..books-about-books

Offered as a lot:

Fogel, Al  Charles Bukowski A Comprehensive Price
Guide and Check List 1944-1999 Glen Daniels Publishing,
Surfside, Fl.  First edition. Bump top edge
back cover, else very good.  Copy 85 of the
first 99 copies signed by the author.

Cooney, Seamus Charles Bukowski Selected Letters
4 volumes.  Virgin Books, London, 2004. Near fine.

Casperson, Ralph A. Biblio The Intimate Coffessions
of a Used-Book Dealer. Ralph A. Casperson Books,
Niles, MI, 1997.  First edition. Fine.

Lewis, Elaine  Left Bank Waltz: The Australian
Bookshop in Paris. Vintage, Australia, 2006.
3rd printing.  Fine.

Wiley, Autrey Nell (ed.) Rare Prologues and Epilogues
1642-1700 George Allen & Unwin, London, 1940
First edition. Very good in very good little chipped dust jacket.

Borden, Bill with Steve Posner The Big Little
Book of Big Little Books. Chronicle Books, San
Francisco, 1997.  Fine. First edition.

Buzbee, Lewis  The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop
Graywolf Press, Saint Paul, MN, 2006.
3rd printing.  Signed by the author on the
title page.

$135.00 postpaid within USA

All books are offered subject to prior sale.
Payment via Paypal, Credit card, check,
money order accepted. Overseas shipping
at cost. Returns accepted within 10 days
of receipt if not as described.

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com
Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 95,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties
 include:Psychology and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and
photography,autographs & manuscripts, Small Press 1920-1980. Other
specialties books in German, French and Italian. We are always open to
offers of single titles or collections in our specialties.

>From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society