[Rarebooks] FS: Special sale list 2 Washington Irving to Ruscha..

Robinson Street Books bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 17:53:19 EDT 2012

(1) IRVING, WASHINGTON PIERRE M. IRVING -
The Life and Letters of Washington Irving
4 Volumes
-
Putnam, NY, 1862-1864.
FULL LEATHER. 4 volumes. First edition.
Full leather. Leather scuffed, rubbed,
else very good. Binding strong. aeg..
Very Good .  $125.00

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/robinsonstreet/May%20June%20July%202012/palms200005.jpg

---------------------------
(2) KRIMS, LES
Fictcryptokrimsographs a Book-Work
Buffalo, NY: Humpy Press, Buffalo, 1975.
First Edition. Wrappers. Long gift
inscription verso front cover, else near
fine copy indeed of this rare book.
Photography.. $125.00

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/robinsonstreet/May%20June%20July%202012/palms200011.jpg

--------------------------
(3) RUSCHA, EDWARD
A Few Palm Trees
Heavy Industry Publications, Hollywood,
1971. SOFTCOVER. First edition. Book has
crease to cover, few flakes to edges, else
a better than usual copy of this fragile book.. Very Good . $250.00

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/robinsonstreet/May%20June%20July%202012/palms200006.jpg
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/robinsonstreet/May%20June%20July%202012/palms200008.jpg

----------------------------

(4) IAN RANKIN
Strip Jack (Detective John Rebus Novels)
New York: St Martins Pr, 1994. First American
 Edition. Hardcover. 0312105533 Slight spine
 slant name in ink on ffep. Dust jacket
edgenicked and little chipped. Scarce
indeed.. Very Good .  $120.00

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/robinsonstreet/May%20June%20July%202012/palms200004.jpg

-------------------------------

(5) UMBERTO ECO
The Name of the Rose
London: Martin Secker & Warburg Ltd, 1983.
First Edition. Hardcover. 0436140896 Few
dots to few pages at foreedge, else a very
good copy of a scarce first edition first
issue. Dust jacket has some small tears
with some old tape reinforcement, tiny
chips to edge. First edition, First issue
in first issue dust jacket. Very good in
very good dust jacket.. Very Good . $100.00

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/robinsonstreet/May%20June%20July%202012/palms200003.jpg

----------------------------

Prices are net. All books are offered subject
to prior sale.
Postage (USA) Media mail $4.00;  Priority
$7.50. Overseas at cost. Payment accepted
via Credit card or Paypal, for this
sale list. All items are guaranteed to
be in the condition as stated, if found
otherwise may be returned within 14 days
of receipt. Autographs are guaranteed
authentic and if found otherwise may
be returned by original purchaser for
refund without time limit.

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com
Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 95,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:Psychology and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs & manuscripts, Small Press 1920-1980. Other specialties books in German, French and Italian. We are always open to offers of single titles or collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society