[Rarebooks] FS: Rare Signed Ted Berrigan

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:50:00 EDT 2012

*A Special Discounted Offering to the List*
***
Offered*: *Carrying A Torch by Ted Berrigan  .  Signed.  One of 26 Lettered
copies.
*
*Berrigan, Ted*. *Carrying A Torch* (Clown War 22) [*Signed*]. New York:
Clown War, 1980. First edition. A Fine copy in the Publisher's original
stapled wrappers (slight color variation to the rear wrap, expected toning
to pages), SIGNED AND LETTERED BY TED BERRIGAN on the Limitation Page. One
of Ted Berrigan's last publications, only 500 copies were printed, and a
mere 26 copies were lettered and signed by the famed Beat Poet. This is
copy "I" (i.e., the ninth copy so lettered and signed). Signed and lettered
copies were scarce from the moment of publication and now seem scarcer
still. A Fine copy, SIGNED AND LETTERED BY TED BERRIGAN. RARE.      Fine.
Wrappers. (#00002245)        $425.00

Here is a link to the listing:

http://www.allingtonbooks.com/shop/allington/00002245.html?id=JKmhcT7j&mv_pc=202

Photographs in addition to that on our site are available on request.

Orders should be placed on our site at www.allingtonbooks.com .  No further
discounts are available. *Applicable sales tax will be charged for books
shipped to any address in North Carolina.*

All books are subject to prior sale and to being put on hold for a
potential Buyer's consideration.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

**
Here is a link to the listing:

Photographs in addition to that on our site are available on request.

Orders should be placed on our site at www.allingtonbooks.com .  Our Usual
trade considerations apply. *Applicable sales tax will be charged for books

--
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC