[Rarebooks] 25 at 50% Off

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:27:54 EDT 2012

Greetings to All.

For a limited time, and subject to prior sale, we are offering the below
list of 25 items at 50% off their respective regular retail prices.  The
discount is *available at these prices only at our site:
www.allingtonbooks.com .*

The sale *ends on Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 11:59 pm, North Carolina time*.

The prices shown on our site for these books *already reflect the 50%
discount*.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request (and
can be found at the item's listing on ABE).

Orders should be placed on our site at www.allingtonbooks.com (to which the
foregoing link will take you).

Payment with order is required.  Your purchase is returnable as long as we
receive notice of the intended return within 7 days of the item's delivery
to your mailing address and as long as we receive the item (in the same
condition as delivered to you) within 15 days of its delivery to your
mailing address (or within 25 days if your delivery address is outside the
continental US)

You can call (336-414-0435) or email allingtonbooks at gmail.com to have us
hold the book for you or to provide us with your order information.
(However, we cannot accept credit card numbers by email.)

Thank you for your consideration of these books.  *Please see the sale list
below*.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*25 BOOKS AT 50% OFF*

   1. *Eight Great Factors of Literary Success* by Jack London.
   2. *The Flanders Road by George Simon* (Signed)
   3. *Burmese Days* by George Orwell
   4. *Waterloo Bridge* by Robert Sherwood
   5. *Good Morning America* by Carl Sandburg (Signed)
   6. *In den Wohnungen des Todes* [Signiert / Signed] [In The Dwellings Of
   Death] by Nelly Sachs
   7. *The Man Who Turned into a Stick* by Kobo Abe
   8. *The Poisonwood Bible* by Barbara Kingsolver (Signed)
   9. *Night Dogs* by Kent Anderson (Signed 4x)
   10. *Facing the Music* by Larry Brown (Signed)
   11. *The Known World* by Edward P. Jones (Signed)
   12. *Dreaming of America and Other Poems* by Joyce Carol Oates (Signed)
   13. *Trial Run* by Dick Francis (Signed)
   14. *They Whisper* by Robert Olen Butler (Signed)
   15. *The Crazed* by Ha Jin (Signed)
   16. *The Ice Shirt* by William T. Vollmann (Signed)
   17. *Man and Camel* by Mark Strand (Signed)
   18. *The Bride of Mistletoe* by James Lane Allen (Signed)
   19. *The Reign of Law* by James Lane Allen (in the dust jacket)
   20. *The Age of Grief* by Jane Smiley (Signed)
   21. *Ship Fever* by Andrea Barrett (Signed)
   22. *The Lancashire Witches* by William Henry Answorth (w/ALS)
   23. *The Georgics* by Claude Simon (Signed)
   24. *You Bright and Risen Angels* by William T. Vollmann (Signed
   w/Original Drawing)
   25. *Tickets for a Prayer Wheel* by Annie Dillard

--
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC