[Rarebooks] FS: May 2012 Sale List

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Wed May 16 14:23:37 EDT 2012

Friends and Colleagues:

Our May 2012 Sale List, with 50% Off List Prices, is now available:

Safe, secure link to the list anouncement here:

http://tinyurl.com/7gbadk9

Or directly to the Sale List on our website here:

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/?page=shop/browse&category_id=325

Thompson Rare Books deals in fine, rare and interesting books in many
fields. Our specialties include metaphysical books, literary first
editions, fantasy, mythology and folklore, detective fiction and
mysteries, illustrated books, children's books, fine printing and
bindings. Established in 1983, we are members of the Antiquarian
Booksellers Association of Canada and the International League of
Antiquarian Booksellers.

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller
Imladris
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC
Canada V0R 1Z0