[Rarebooks] FS: Jack London's The Game

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:02:23 EDT 2012

*Offered*: *: The Game* *by Jack London in a restored dust jacket.
Discounted to $500 for the List.

*(*Discount to the List *will be applied when we process your order ---
please advise in the Notes to your order that you are a list member.)

*London, Jack*. *The Game*. New York: The Macmillan Company, 1905. First
edition. PRESENTLY DISCOUNTED 60%. WAS $1,800. A Near Fine bright,
attractive copy of the first edition, first printing, first issue --
without the Metropolitan Magazine stamp on the copyright page (light edge
wear, some shelf rubbing to the board bases near the board tips, in a Very
Good professionally restored dust jacket (short split to rear flap fold),
with the full-page color frontis and five additional color plates each in
bright, attractive condition and each with a bright white tissue guard,
along with numerous black and white illustrations throughout the book; Jack
London's novel of prize-fighting, a subject near and dear to him. A Near
Fine copy in the quite scarce dust jacket. SCARCE. Near Fine in very good
dust-jacket. Hardcover. (#00003146)        $720.00 --- will be discounted
to *$500* for the List.

Here is a link to the listing:
http://www.allingtonbooks.com/shop/allington/00003146.html?id=zkFcLS2R&mv_pc=2326

Photographs in addition to that on our site are available on request.

*Payment due with order.*  Orders must be placed on our site at
www.allingtonbooks.com .  *Applicable sales tax will be charged for books
shipped to any address in North Carolina.*

All books are subject to prior sale and to being put on hold for a
potential Buyer's consideration.

The book is returnable as long as we receive notice of the intended return
within 4 calendar days of Buyer's receipt of the book and then receive the
book in the same condition as it was delivered to Buyer within 15 days of
Buyer's receipt of the book.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Wishes,

Stephen