[Rarebooks] FS: Langston Hughes Biography

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sat Sep 1 13:03:09 EDT 2012

Friends:
I'm cataloging some relatively new items in. I thought this might be of
interest to you while I work on the rest.

HUGHES, LANGSTON , I Wonder as I Wander,, A Biographical Journey,
Rinehart & Company New York: 1956. FIRST EDITION. Hardcover. Pgs: 405,
sm 4to. Near fine in dust jacket with minimal wear at d.j. edges.
$200.00 ch, c.c. or paypal. U.S. shipping included. Thanks for looking.
Madlyn - email or call to hold for payment.
--

Madlyn Blom

Old Bag Lady Books

P.O. Box 5407

Sun City Center, FL33571-5407

239-222-7949 EST

Search Our Inventory at: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

Proud Member: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers’ Assoc.)

http://www.FaceBook.com/OldBagLady