[Rarebooks] FS: Grant Hill Signed Art Collection

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sat Sep 1 13:45:36 EDT 2012

Friends - Here is a very nice book - and scarce signed. PayPal, Checks,
and c.c. accepted. Thanks for looking - call or email to hold. Madlyn

Hill, Grant. edited by Alvia J. Wardlaw: SOMETHING ALL OUR OWN The Grant
Hill Collection of African American Art (Signed) Hardcover 12" tall 1st
Edition 1st Printing Signed By Author (Inscribed to Tina, I hope you
Enjoy! ALL My Best Grant Hill) 46 art works in color Grant Hill's Art
Collection Duke University Press Durham, NC NF/ NF $100.00
--

Madlyn Blom

Old Bag Lady Books

P.O. Box 5407

Sun City Center, FL33571-5407

239-222-7949 EST

Search Our Inventory at: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

Proud Member: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers’ Assoc.)

http://www.FaceBook.com/OldBagLady