[Rarebooks] FS: Free journals

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:33:51 EDT 2013

Colleagues,

We have several runs of scholarly journals that we will give to the
first person who asks for them.  Packing & shipping at $10 per run.

*The Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, *38 volumes,
April 2003 - April 2013.

*
American Music, *12 volumes, Spring 2004 - Winter 2006
                                        [with]
*Journal of the Society for American Music, *22 volumes,
Vol. 1, No. 1, Feb. 2007 - Vol. 7, No. 2, May 2013  [34 vols in all]

*Annual Report of the Library Company of Philadelphia, *23 volumes,
1988-2011*

*
You may reserve by email reply.

Cheers,