[Rarebooks] Metropolis Book Fair

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Tue Dec 3 17:48:41 EST 2013

Hello everyone!
I wanted to take a minute and thank all of you who have responded so positively to our relaunch of a January book fair in New York City. The dealers listed on our website have all committed or completed their registration for the fair and contracts continue to arrive daily. We now have over 50 dealers in the show.
http://www.metropolisvintagebooksandephemera.com/page2/page2.html
This means that we will only have room for another 25 to 30 participants depending on booth selection. Don't get shut out!
We are working on the floor plan and it will be available soon.

Remember the New Jersey Book Fair is this Friday & Saturday, 12/6 & 12/7 at The Bethwood, 38 Lackawanna Avenue, Totowa, NJ 07511. See you there!

Thank you!
Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books