[Rarebooks] FS: Thirty Recipes Suitable for Framing by Alice Waters and David Lance Goines (from early days of Chez Panisse)

Robin Bledsoe robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 5 14:17:15 EST 2013

We're pleased to offer, from the early days of Chez Panisse restaurant,
this tasty collaboration from two top Berkeley talents, then and now.
Perfect for a wedding, housewarming, or hostess gift.

*Thirty Recipes Suitable for Framing.*Compiled & edited by Alice Louise
Waters.Calligraphy & illustrations by David Lance Goines.Berkeley: Saint
Heironymous Press, copyright 1970.6th printing [mid-1970s].$350. + $15.
shipping/handling in U.S.Trade terms.PayPal preferred, if possible.

Thirty decorative prints, printed by color offset, loose in paper
portfolio with original cardboard stiffener.The portfolio covers are
wrinkled along outer side and bottom due to too-tight original
shrinkwrapping, only recently removed.The plates are fine, as new.They
range in size from ca. 7 x 11 inches to ca. 10 x 14 inches. The recipes
include cherries jubilee, paella, borsch, orange duck, yoghourt crepes,
watercress soup, pepper toast, chocolate mousse, and more. Art you can
cook from!Scans available.

Not yet listed on our online sites.

Robin Bledsoe, Bookseller, ABAA

1640 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA02138

617-576-3634

Visit www.bledsoebooks.com <http://www.bledsoebooks.com> for ongoing
specials during our 40th year of selling good horse and art books.