[Rarebooks] FS: N Is for Newsletter (probably complete run of this "newsletter about alphabet books and alphabet memorabilia")

Robin Bledsoe robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Tue May 14 11:54:41 EDT 2013

We're pleased to offer:

/N Is for Newsletter,/ by Nyr Indictor and Gretchen Adkins.7 items,
$175.00 + s/h (trade terms)

"A newsletter about alphabet books and alphabet memorabilia for
collectors and dealers."Vol. 1, nos. 1-6 (June-December 1993).December
1993 came out in April 1994.Six issues, all published?The first issue
features "Edward Gorey: The Abecedarian."Also present is "O is for
Occasional" (April 1994), not one of the newsletters but a bibliography
of editions of /A Apple Pie./Each 6-8 pp. with some ills. and
ads.Overall very good (lightly read), paperbound, stapled at upper left.

The Nyr Indictor Collection of ABC Books and Related Materials is housed
in the Bienes Museum of the Modern Book, Fort Lauderdale.WorldCat cites
only this location for the newsletter.

Robin Bledsoe, Bookseller (ABAA)

1640 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA02138

617-576-3634

www.bledsoebooks.com <http://www.bledsoebooks.com>

Visit our web site for ongoing specials during our 40th year of selling
good art and horse books!