[Rarebooks] FS: Plans for Cement Houses and Private Garages - 1923

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Thu May 30 06:57:37 EDT 2013

TITLE: “Cement Houses and Private Garages with Constructive Details, by
Numerous Architects”

Published in New York by David Williams Company in 1923.

DISCUSSION: "Comprising twenty-two designs of artistic cement-coated
dwellings, and eleven cleverly designed private garages. A feature is the
presentation of complete floor plans, elevations, and constructive
details. They are all drawn to scale and show interior and exterior
finish. Extracts from the specifications of material are included with
several of the drawings. Illustrated with half-tone reproductions from
photographs of the completed structures, and eighty-seven full-page plates
of plans and elevations". Among the interesting details, are the estimated
cost of each structure.

illustrations.

CONDITION NOTES: Some wear and soil, rear cover with light stain, hinges
tender.

PRICE:  $150-

PICTURES OF THIS BOOK and others just uploaded today =>

<http://www.joslinhall.com/newadd-today.html>

  - -

Our WEBSITE-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

Our LATEST ADDITIONS-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/newadd-today.html>

Our BLOG-
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

On TWITTER-
<https://twitter.com/joslinhall>

Our EMAIL LIST-

 ~ ~ ~

courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for
the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the
U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within
ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.