[Rarebooks] FS: 70% Off

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:42:10 EST 2013

Greetings to All.  Our current Sale List currently features 47 items at *70%
Off*.

*Payment is due with your order.*

To find the Sale List, simply go to our Home Page and click "SALE LIST" at
the bottom of our "Browse Categories" section.

All items are returnable as long as the Buyer provides notice of the
intended return within 5 days of the date the item is delivered to Buyer's
shipping address and such item is then promptly returned in the same
condition as existed upon delivery to the Buyer.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com