[Rarebooks] FS: Arthur Conan Doyle, Limited Edition, Signed by Doyle

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:31:01 EDT 2014

Doyle, Arthur Conan. THE WORKS OF ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE: The Crowborough
Edition in 24 volumes [signed by Doyle]. Garden City: Doubleday, Doran,
1930. Limited Edition. 24 volumes, octavo; frontispiece portrait in first
volume, rubricated title-pages. Bound in linen-backed tan boards, paper
spine labels, gilt signature facsimile on covers, top edges gilt. Inner
hinge cracked (easily repairable) in Volume I. A clean, tight set. 8.75" x
6"  Very Good.
This is #550 of 760 sets, with Volume I signed on the limitation page by A.
Conan Doyle. (The limitation notice and set number precede the half-title
of each volume.) (#036186)        $4,000.00

Terms:  Payment by check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.

*Reciprocal trade discount.  Free media mail shipping in the US. Shipments
abroad at cost.   Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt R & A
 Petrilla, Booksellers   PO Box 306   Roosevelt, NJ 08555    (609)426-4999
<%28609%29426-4999> *

      R & A  Petrilla
Booksellers & Appraisers
          PO Box 306