[Rarebooks] FS: Tadanori Yokoo-Yearning For Millennium -w/slipcase, poster and original box

Levant Books samarkandbks at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:56:21 EDT 2014

Offering a scarce book by Tadanori Yokoo - "Yearning For Millennium." It is the first edition by Kodansha published in 1974, printed in Japan.

It is SIGNED on title page with a multi-colored pencil which Yokoo used to use when he visited Mythology in NYC which is where I bought the book.

Not only does this copy come with its ORIGINAL SLIPCASE it has both the Original Shipping Box and the original poster (both designed by Yokoo) which came with the production but are not always present. The poster had never been unfolded before I opened it in order to check its condition. Extremely scarce to find this signed with all the original elements and signed.
.
IMPORTANT
Note: the first forty-eight pages (three signatures) have some some soft waviness in them - they are not creases. Sadly, this is the way the book came - it has never been read. It has no markings, writing, repairs or anything else it it. I think the creases come from when it  was bound at the binder because it only affects the first three signatures. I think time with a weight would flatten them out totally - however, I offer it in the current state. It is certainly returnable.
.
Cloth hardcover with slipcase as issued. 27 x 25.5 cm; 282 pages.
Photos available upon request.

Price $250 postpaid in USA. Payable by Paypal. International shipping at cost.
Robert Azzi
Exeter NH