[Rarebooks] F/S Shelving

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Sat Dec 13 14:18:21 EST 2014

Hello All!

My friend & colleague Al Navitski, “The Book Bear” has a large quantity of library style metal shelving for sale. He tells me that the units are 36 inches wide and 7 inches deep. He believes he has enough to shelve approx 10,000 books. He is asking $500 net for all of it. He says he has all the parts, the buyer may need to buy a box of nuts/bolts. Obviously it would need to be picked up at his shop in West Brookfield Mass. Please direct any inquiry to Al, contact info is below.

The Book Bear
80 West Main Street,
West Brookfield, MA 01585
(508) 867-8705