[Rarebooks] FS: A List of New Arrivals

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Tue Feb 25 15:47:34 EST 2014

Thompson Rare Books

NEW ARRIVALS - FEBRUARY 2014

A Short List of New Arrivals
Mostly Modern Fantasy, SF & Supernatural Fiction

Here we are in Early 2014. We have made it through a year in the
cancer ward with our Baby Girl Ursula Joy, who is now in remission
from her brain cancer and is thriving and healthy - and not a Baby
anymore! We have made it home to our beloved house on Hornby Island,
after having to do extensive renovations of the house due to damage
while we were away with Ursula in Hospital.

We have made it home and we are slowly putting up new bookshelves,
unpacking old treasures, hanging pictures back on the walls. All in
all, a journey to purgatory and back.

For our first offering in 2014, we have a short list of circa 100
titles, mostly moderns, with a few older curiosities. Almost all are
new arrivals.

Take a look at the New List - maybe there is something there for you.
It's a mixed batch, but we are still unpacking, and we are constantly
bringing in New Stock.

Links:

To our Announcement:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Thompson-Rare-Books-Short-List-of-New-Arrivals-February-2014.html?soid=1107137834942&aid=OYMhzXcsho0

To our New List:

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/New%20Arrivals%20February%202014.html

or the TinyUrl preview:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/k52h8ow

Thanks for looking !

/mjt

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller
Imladris
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC
Canada V0R 1Z0