[Rarebooks] FS: Flash Sale

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:14:33 EDT 2014

Dear All,

We now are conducting a Flash Sale, the terms of which are set forth below.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com
336-414-0435

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*FLASH SALE ALL ITEMS $100 AND UP DISCOUNTED 62.5%ALL OTHER
ITEMS DISCOUNTED 50%July 8, 2014*
Dear All,

Welcome to our *Flash Sale*.

>From now
*through Thursday July 10, 2014 at 11:59 pm *US Pacific time, all items listed
on our site are available at:

*62.5% OFF of items priced $100 or more*

*50% OFF of all other items *

This Flash Sale applies only to items currently listed, and only to
purchases made, on our site atwww.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001TPk3-U1on_wgOo9G7BAtfevCX75GRy1nUutRxHY0vwfTTYqegox3tMcTK0rqFqcPwJX2tRYq_AfENsuL_D3xxHPx0DPBmtLt9UZYOHIQhBWm4lfGCAkFh_y2ZpvP0PMMvSq5bMwJvo-d6u5tzdW7W8iU0Do87zFFCTZTcyu-fYo_DYIytHLFPH3mh77a9cyL3oDTPz9vN4RxatzuXojeP3gte34Lc2jOrZCZtXzZKIgAAJZORrD2WsHhZCgDfHvDlucMAThkcrX_bEr0og5ysyJZuroUjcN4SuymYp61sN8dPbGVB_Bx0LKG20jzRvV5NNVowJVWwvNdVWv4ebjYmA==&c=dtnhWqzLPLm-kel4ZLL1I9KPwh1a7qQvEug0tp7NQkDPEkr00L-BMg==&ch=bVLyB-W3nAhjP1O48mDbiGsZWp24pxgjLzKQvXA6Wb5OBt72EyCFaQ==>
during
the Flash Sale period and may not be combined with any other discount.

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*PLEASE NOTE: The prices shown on our site are the undiscounted prices.*Unless
the Buyer requests that the price(s) be adjusted on our site prior to his
or her purchase(s), *we will apply the discount when we process the order*,
charging the Buyer's card only for the reduced purchase price plus
shipping.  Although the automated email sent to the Buyer upon placing an
order will state the undiscounted price(s),
*no charge is made to the Buyer's card until we process the order at the
discounted price.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.  For
most items, additional photographs are posted on ABE, but only purchases
made at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001TPk3-U1on_wgOo9G7BAtfevCX75GRy1nUutRxHY0vwfTTYqegox3tMcTK0rqFqcPwJX2tRYq_AfENsuL_D3xxHPx0DPBmtLt9UZYOHIQhBWm4lfGCAkFh_y2ZpvP0PMMvSq5bMwJvo-d6u5tzdW7W8iU0Do87zFFCTZTcyu-fYo_DYIytHLFPH3mh77a9cyL3oDTPz9vN4RxatzuXojeP3gte34Lc2jOrZCZtXzZKIgAAJZORrD2WsHhZCgDfHvDlucMAThkcrX_bEr0og5ysyJZuroUjcN4SuymYp61sN8dPbGVB_Bx0LKG20jzRvV5NNVowJVWwvNdVWv4ebjYmA==&c=dtnhWqzLPLm-kel4ZLL1I9KPwh1a7qQvEug0tp7NQkDPEkr00L-BMg==&ch=bVLyB-W3nAhjP1O48mDbiGsZWp24pxgjLzKQvXA6Wb5OBt72EyCFaQ==>
will
receive the Flash Sale discounts.

With Thanks and