[Rarebooks] F/S Curtis History of the Republican Party Association Copy

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Fri Jul 11 09:04:20 EDT 2014

	We offer this set postpaid and net to all @$ 100.00

Curtis, Francis. The Republican Party. A History of its Fifty Years' Existence and a Record of its Measures and Leaders 1854-1904; With a Foreword by President Theodore Roosevelt, and Introductions by William P. Frye, President pro tempore U. S. Senate, and J. G. Cannon, Speaker U. S. House of Representatives. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1904. First Edition. Two volumes; Octavo; pp; I; xxi, (i), 532; II; v, (i), 566, (ii), index, advertisements; Frontispiece portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt; green buckram, gilt, top edges, gilt; Very good. Hardcover.  [13746]	$100.00

This copy is inscribed to Alice Foley, "who took the dictation and prepared the entire 'copy" for this work..." There is an original photograph measuring 3.5" x 4.5" affixed to the rear free fly leaf of volume one, we assume it is of the author.

Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books
PO Box 730