[Rarebooks] FS: FLASH Birthday Sale

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sat Mar 8 20:15:24 EST 2014

*//*

Friends;

Sunday, March 9th - tomorrow - is my birthday and I"m celebrating with a
24 hr /Flash Book //S//ale!//
/
My books on my website:
http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com are priced 10% lower than I have them on
other d.b., at home appointments and at shows - a true 10% discount.
*_
Tonight and all day tomorrow - _*I'm offering all of the books
*_pri_**_ced below $200.00_* at an _additional 25% off_ - but they must
be paid for via c.c. or PayPal by Monday afternoon - I'm packing them
for the St. Petersburg book fair after that.  I'm not holding them from
the show to wait for a check (way too much confusion!).

Call 239-222-7949 or email me to confirm availability and hold for
payment (if you don't place the order immediately direct thru the
website).  This only applies to the books ordered through my website
(not ordered through Alibris or Biblio) and I will have to add postage
to your order, depending on how many books you order
and how / where you want them shipped.  Unless, of course, you pick them
up here or at the fair.

If you place the order through my website without calling, I'll take the
additional 25% off the total that you see there.

If you see something you really want about $200.00 - we can talk.
*
**Thanks for looking - Hope to see you at the Coliseum next Friday @ 5-9
PM or Saturday or Sunday. Madlyn

*
--

*//*

*/Thanks for sharing your limited time with me.Madlyn/*

Search and Purchase Our Inventory at: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

*Meet Me at the**Florida Antiquarian Book Fair; March 14, 15, 16, 2014:
St. Petersburg's Coliseum***

Member: FABA (Florida Antiquarian Booksellers' Association). Buy With
Confidence!

*Orders & Questions: 239-222-7949 EST*

Mail Books and Checks to: Madlyn Blom  P.O. Box 5407 Sun City Center, FL
33571-5407

**