[Rarebooks] FS: A New List of Muir Dawson's Sample of Small and Fine Press Printing

John Howell info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Mar 18 15:16:21 EDT 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Offered today a list of 46 of Muir Dawson's books.  You can see the list at the following link:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/home//muirfp3-18-2014.pdf

Email or call to reserve items from the Muir Dawson list.

Tomorrow I will be packing my books for the Sacramento Antiquarian Book Fair, coming up this Saturday, March 22, 2014.  If you can use a pass to the fair, please send me an email, and I can send you a file that can be printed and presented at the door for free admission.

Sincerely,

John Howell, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA

info at johnhowellforbooks.com

310 367-9720