[Rarebooks] Catalog III William B. Provine collection: Nobel Prize Winners

info at robinsonstreetbooks.com info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Tue May 27 10:51:15 EDT 2014

Today we're happy to announce our new catalog from the William B.
Provine collection: Nobel Prize Winners.
Hundreds of scarce and indeed rare offprints/books from 17 Nobel Prize
winners.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.biz/nobelprizecatalog.pdf

Or available via our website with access to our prior PDF catalogs.
Scans of items are available.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Terms: All items are offered subject to prior sale. All items are
guaranteed to be as described and may be returned within 10 days if
found otherwise. If returning an item please notify us beforehand for
return instructions. Payment may be made by Check, Money Order, Paypal,
most major credit cards, Bank wire transfer. Institution billing
procedures followed. All autographs are guaranteed authentic and if
found otherwise may be returned for full refund by original purchaser
without time limit. For shipments within NYS 8% tax will be collected.
Reciprocal trade courtesies are extended to colleagues.

Thank you,

Rhett Moran

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 95,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:History of Science, Genetics, Darwin. Psychology and
Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs &
manuscripts. We are always open to offers of single titles or
collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society; IOBA