[Rarebooks] FA: Dulac and American Heritage

John Howell info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Nov 25 12:35:10 EST 2014

I am running 2 auctions this week.

The first is Rosenthal's The Kingdom of the Pearl, with Edmund Dulac Illustrations:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edmund-Dulac-The-Kingdom-of-the-Pearl-Color-Illustrated-1920-Hardcover-/261675255739?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

The second is for a complete run of American Heritage magazine.  This auction is for a LOT of paper - nearly 26 linear feet, or the equivalent of approximately 9 3-foot shelves of books.  I will not be shipping this material.  It is for California bidders only; you will have to come pick it up.  However, I imagine it will go for a very modest price, so get in there and BID!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/American-Heritage-Magazine-full-run-from-the-1950s-until-the-magazine-ended-/261672490064?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks for looking - I hope these is something here of interest to you.  Copy and paste into your browser if the links don't work.

John Howell, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA

info at johnhowellforbooks.com

310 367-9720

www.johnhowellforbooks.com