[Rarebooks] WTB: Mexican History

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 10:43:26 EST 2014

Dear All,

For a customer, I am seeking a book on Mexican History of the 20th
Century.  Alternatively, a history of French and/or US activity in Mexico
during the Colonial Period would be interesting to him.

The customer prefers to have a book in Spanish, but English may suit.

The budget is about $500 prior to a desired reciprocal discount of 20%.

All quotes will be answered, although it may take a few days for me to
reply as I must communicate with the customer before I can answer a quote.

With Thanks and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com