[Rarebooks] New Links to American Notes

William Van Nest trilliumbooks at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 3 21:25:54 EDT 2015

I am acquainted with an especially personable logger who, when he finds himself in a jack-pot (bogged down to the axles) points to his head and
exclaims, ‘What a dough- head!’

Well, I’m not much of a logger but I’m every bit of a dough-head, having for neatness sake cleaned out the drop-box links
to images of American Notes shortly after sending the sales offer to members of the list.

Here, then, are the live links for anyone who encountered the ‘404’ message and would like to see the pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55kx9atyr704phv/1106_b4d257c03828693984fd8be41663033a.jpg?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/55kx9atyr704phv/1106_b4d257c03828693984fd8be41663033a.jpg?dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1x2uuzrvjdyv5c/1106_87b47d8d39b7bec434b4b5169d137a87.jpg?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1x2uuzrvjdyv5c/1106_87b47d8d39b7bec434b4b5169d137a87.jpg?dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6oejquikmol95d/1106_18552f10ac4c9a2f80fa4f0a267edb61.jpg?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6oejquikmol95d/1106_18552f10ac4c9a2f80fa4f0a267edb61.jpg?dl=0>

Many thanks to a gentleman in California who got up very early and dropped me a note about the error.

Best wishes,

William Van Nest

Trillium Antiquarian Books, IOBA
1285 Albertus Avenue