[Rarebooks] FS: 15 ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS by Fritz Kredel for Aladdin & The Wonderful Lamp

Charles Agvent charles at charlesagvent.com
Wed Dec 23 12:45:58 EST 2015

KREDEL, Fritz [HERSHOLT, Jean (editor)]. A complete set of the 15
ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS for Aladdin & The Wonderful Lamp from EVERGREEN
TALES. Group I. [New York]: [Limited Editions Club], [1949]. A complete
set of the 15 ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS by Fritz Kredel for Aladdin & The
Wonderful Lamp which was one of 15 volumes limited to 2500 copies in the
Evergreen Tales series. There are 5 watercolors on three 10-1/2" x 13"
sheets mounted to boards, along with what appears to be two slightly
different colored drawings of the endpapers for the volume which
featured a number of small drawings. In addition there are several
progressive proofs of the drawings. Housed in an envelope from the
George Macy Companies. Close to Fine. (#016608)        $3,500.00

www.charlesagvent.com/shop/agvent/016608.html

--
All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $20.00. Overseas postage billed at

info at charlesagvent.com