[Rarebooks] FS: 1New Military Arrival

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sun Jan 18 10:00:30 EST 2015

Hi All:

Before I put this on line, I am offering here.  C.C., PayPal and checks
accepted.  Please email to hold for payment.   Will ship elsewhere for
additional shipping. Thanks for looking. Madlyn

Capt. Edmund Love,  27th Infantry Division in World War II
Infantry Journal Press, Washington, D.C., 1949. First Edition, first
printing. Binding: Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good Condition. Dust
Jacket Condition: No Dust Jacket. Size: 8vo. (8-9 inches tall). 677 pp.
Text body is clean, and free from previous owner annotation, underlining
and highlighting. Binding is tight, covers and spine fully intact. All
edges clean, neat and free of foxing. B&W Photos. Stated First Edition.
Photos, Maps. Central Pacific campaigns. Beige Cloth covers with red and
black circle emblem on front cover.
PRICE: $ 100.00  Today: $68.00 ppd, media, U.S.

--
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
*
OldBagLady at verizon.net

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
“ Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.” Rob't Frost*