[Rarebooks] FS: Clapperton

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 09:22:05 EDT 2015

Friends: I have a very nice copy of this classic.  Payment by c.c.,
paypal or checks.  Please call/email to hold for payment - it is here in
my hands as I write this offer - contact info below.  (Photo on
Biblio.com) Thanks for your time. Madlyn

Clapperton, Robert H.
The Paper-Making Machine Its Invention, Evolution and Development
        Great Britain: Pergamon Press 1967. 080019757 B&W Illustrations;
DJ is somewhat browned and has minimal wear ot esges/corners. Overall, a
nice presentation. Dust Jacket protected In mylar. Classic. Books on
Books.; 3/4 Morocco-grained leather and cloth cover. Top Edge Gilt, .
Includes 18 fold out diagrams of paper-making machine, photos, Name
plate of Barry J. Fowler present on inside front cover and a small L115
is printed inside near spine on front fly leaf (mostly covered by d. J.
Flap). D. J. Is price clipped and has minimal wear to edges, book is
clean and printed on glossy paper, solid spine and hinges, no tears or
wear. Indexed. A full and comprehensive detailed record of this
important history. Color frontispiece. Offered by a member of FABA (FL
Antiquarian Booksellers' Assoc. ) Of course; the book has no
highlighting, underlining or other defacing. Overall a nice collectible
copy. Size: 4to (11-13 inches tall). 365 pp. Previous owner's book-plate
affixed. Shipped Weight: 4-6 lbs. Inventory No: 7711. , Very Good
Condition in Very Good jacket $495.00 DISCOUNTED to $350 + shipping.
** <http://www.biblio.com/details.php?dcx=512272347&aid=vialibri&t=1>
--

*Happy Reading, Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
OldBagLady at verizon.net

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
“Do not mistake activity for achievement.” John Wooden, UCLA (Champion)
Coach***