[Rarebooks] FS: Plantin bibliography 1990. Limited edition signed by publisher

books at hasbeanebooks.com books at hasbeanebooks.com
Thu May 14 15:05:46 EDT 2015

We are pleased to offer this not-yet-listed impressive bibliography
limited to 800 copies, inscribed by Eric Speeckaert to bookseller Lucien
Goldschmidt of New York.

1589 - 1989. Labore et Constantia. A Collection of 510 Editions Issued by
Christopher Plantin from 1555 till 1589.
Catalogued by Claude Sorgeloos. Introduction by Prof. Dr. Leon Voet.
Brussels: Speeckaert, 1990. 465 pp. Numerous b&w illustrations  including
13 pages of printer's marks. Dark blue cloth with gilt titles, rules,
Plantin device. A bit of faint shelf rub, bottom front board edge and
corner tips very slightly bent inward, paper very slightly age-toned o/w
crisp, clean, beautiful.
Near Fine.

One of you may need this bibliography more than I ever shall.  Rather
scarce this side of the Atlantic.....  $95 net. Domestic postage paid.
Please e-mail to reserve. Paypal preferred, though all forms of payments
possible....  Pictures may be seen on our facebook page--link given below.

Kind regards,
Karen Cinquemani
--
H.A.S. Beane Books