[Rarebooks] Fwd: FS: 1New Hampshire

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 11:21:36 EDT 2015

Well, New Hampshire is in the news these days.  I have about 20
pamphlets/booklets pertaining to the state as well as a very nice 4
volume 3/4 peddled green hardcover set of the classic:

1.Pillsbury, Hobart: NEW HAMPSHIRE, RESOURCES, ATTRACTIONS, AND ITS
PEOPLE, A HISTORY Lewis Historical Publishing, NY 1927-28 - First
Edition. vg- 4to portrait$100.00
I have volume 5 (Biographical) also, sold separately as it is in less
good condition.

2. Buffum, Francis H. (editor) New Hampshire and the Federal Constitution State of New Hampshire, Concord, NH 1940 - 343 pages. "A
Memorial of the Sesquicentennial Celebration of New Hampshire's Part in the Framing and Ratification of the Constitution of the United States"
Heavy patterned endpapers; deckle foredge VG $27.50 ppd. U.S. media

20% discount to list members.  PayPal, C.C. checks accepted. Postage extra.

I will list more New Hampshire pamphlet items. email me if interested in early announcements.  Thanks for your time. Madlyn

Have YOU Bought a Used (or Rare) Book Today?*Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
*
*Old Bag Lady Books & Ephemera
Madlyn Blom 239-222-7949 EST
P.O.Box 5407 Sun City Center, FL 33571-5407
OldBagLady at verizon.net

Credit Cards, Pay Pal and Checks Accepted

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
****