[Rarebooks] FS: Gun Books Related

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 11:08:04 EDT 2015

25% discount offered to list members today: PayPal, Checks and c.c.
accepted.  Notice: I have purchased a group of gun books, magazines,
references and auction catalogs.  I'm listing two books here to give you
an idea - and then a couple of magazines to supplement - I don't have
them all cataloged - don't know when - if that will ever happen.  If
interested, I'm making a short excel list (title, price) - if you want
to be notified when that is done, let me know.  Or if you have a special
interest in a particular gun type, etc.  email me your interests, I'll
look through what I have.  Thanks for looking. Postage extra.  Madlyn

1. LIMITED EDITION: Madis, George The Winchester Book Limited to 1000.
Signed by the author. 1985 Art and Reference House, TX. Spine damaged
(photo available). Clean interior, no prior owners names, markings,
etc.  654 pages.  Brown hardcover.  0910156034. Over 1,800 black and
white photographs. First printing thus (1,000 copies). SIGNED by the
author on the title page. Good (only because of spine). $250.00

2. LIMITED EDITION: Madis, George The Winchester Handbook     David
Madis 1981 - The Winchester Handbook. Study of the various Winchester
rifles, revolvers, pistols, shotguns, and carbines, including the M-1.
Illustrated. Contains information on the serial numbers.1st edition.
Limited to 1000. Signed by the author. David Madis, 1981. Brown
leatherette with gilt lettering on cover.  (1 0f 1000 on cover).  Only
flaw: smallest dent/cut at mid-spine. illustrated endpapers, 287 pgs.
$60.00 ppd. media U.S.

3.  Approximately 100 American Rifleman magazines, 17 Gun Journals, 10
Gun Digests, 9 Shooters Bibles, 10 Amoskeag auction catalogs'

List available soon.  Thanks for looking. Madlyn
--
*Have YOU Bought a Used (or Rare) Book Today?*Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
OldBagLady at verizon.net

Credit Cards, Pay Pal and Checks Accepted

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
****