[Rarebooks] ephemera for sale

Lee Kirk theprintsandthepaper at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 18:37:04 EDT 2016

Hi - I'd be happy to order this one if you still have it:

(Printing & Paper) Strathmore Artists Papers and Boards. West

Springfield, MA: Strathmore Paper Co 1936.

                           $25.00

24mo. stiff blue paper wrappers lettered in white and blue; 22 unnumbered
pages / 22 examples. A sample book of Strathmore papers and boards with a
price list laid in dated August 15, 1936

Let me know please.I assume a check is your preference?

Thanks, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper

PO Box 5432

Eugene, OR 97405

541-683-7033

theprintsandthepaper at comcast.net

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED THROUGH PAYPAL, CREDIT CARDS, AND CHECK.

CATS are composed of matter, anti-matter, and it doesn't matter. (by Anon E.
Mouse)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Used and rare books and unusual printed ephemera

WEBSITE: http://www.kirksbooks.com <http://www.printsandthepaper.com/>

Etsy Site:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/theprintsandthepaper

EBAY:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/goodephemera/m.html

Member of Tomfolio: a cooperative of independent used booksellers and
ephemera dealers; The Ephemera Society of America; IOBA; AAPA; Portland Area
Used Booksellers Assn. (PAUBA)