[Rarebooks] News: Release of List 13 Heredity and Evolution; List 14 Books in Hebrew/Yiddish

info at robinsonstreetbooks.com info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Mon Aug 29 11:56:43 EDT 2016

Just released two new lists.

List 13: Heredity and Evolution. 189 items. illust.

http://www.robinsonstreetbooks.com/home/list13.pdf

List 14: Books in Hebrew/Yiddish. 82 items. Few illust.

http://www.robinsonstreetbooks.com/home/list14.pdf

Thank you for looking,

Rhett Moran

Robinson Street Books, IOBA
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
Toll Free USA: 800-572-4416
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment. Print and PDF catalogs issued.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 120,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:History of Science, Genetics, Darwinism. Psychology
and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs &
manuscripts. We are always open to offers of single titles or
collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society; IOBA