[Rarebooks] FA 1789-DISCOURS-M-Desp*** Despotisme-TROYES-8-Aout-French-Revolution-NAPOLEON

Levant Books samarkandbks at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:11:13 EST 2016

Offering on eBay:

An early (August 1789) fragile document of the French revolution. M. Desp*** was M.[Nicolas?] Desponts who was a professor of mathematics in Brienne. A fragile and RARE document - I found one copy at the Bibliothèque Nationale de France - there may be other copies but I didn’t find them.
Desponts also wrote, I believe, “Dialogue entre un père et un fils, sur la révolution, sur les droits de l'homme et sur les principes de la Constitution.”

View at:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/1789-DISCOURS-M-Desp-onts-Despotisme-TROYES-8-Aout-French-Revolution-NAPOLEON-/361846608544?nav=SEARCH

Robert Azzi
Exeter NH