[Rarebooks] FS: Zeitlin, Landacre, Books and Green Growing Things, 1938

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Wed Jul 6 12:19:20 EDT 2016

Offered today:

Between 6th Street and La Cienega, Jake Zeitlin had his shop on
Carondelet near MacArthur Park in Los Angeles. This is an invitation to
the "house warming" for the new shop, with a fun woodcut of the
Carondelet location by Paul Landacre.

ZEITLIN, JAKE (1902-1987).

_Books and Green Growing Things_.

Los Angeles: Jake Zeitlin, circa 1938.

Bifold. 7 1/2 x 6 inches. [4] pp. Includes the Paul Landcare map of the
Carondelet location and the Lloyd Wright grasshopper logo on page 2;
text clean, unmarked, some light shelf wear and toning, folded for
mailing. SCARCE. Very Good.

$ 75

House-warming invitation to Jake Zeitlin's new home and book store at
624 South Carondelet Street in Los Angeles. "The time is eight o'clock;
the date is Wednesday, June fifteenth. Our household, Miss Helen Moody,
Miss Bess Manning, Mr. Karl Zamboni and Mr. Elston Harrison will all be
here to say 'So glad you came.'"

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/si/EE516-150.html

TERMS OF SALE: Offered subject to prior sale. California residents add
9% sales tax. Trade courtesy applies. Institutions may be billed.
Payments accepted include: check, credit card, and Paypal. $6.00
Priority Mail insured within the US. International shipping charged at
cost. Call to reserve, payment with order unless we have made other
arrangements.

John Howell

www.johnhowellforbooks.com

info at johnhowellforbooks.com