[Rarebooks] FS: Flash Sale 80% OFF Ends Tonight

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:41:58 EDT 2016

*FLASH SALE*

*Greetings to All, and welcome to our Flash Sale.*

*During this Flash Sale, we offer  an 80% Discount on all items priced $250
or less .*

*The Minimum Purchase  after the discount and excluding postage is $25US .*

*This Flash Sale ends on Tuesday July 26, 2016 at 11:59 pm, San Francisco,
California Time.*

*PLEASE NOTE: The email you receive when you place an order will show the
undiscounted purchase price.  We will apply the discount when we process
your credit card. No charge will be made to your card until we process your
order.*

*If you desire to pay by PayPal,* please request a PayPal invoice for the
books you desire to purchase and we will apply the discount prior to
sending your invoice.

*Terms:*

The Flash Sale discounts apply only to purchases made at
www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DyRONv5aXKSn-VGdvVyeRWda-x80rOmq9HcYl2sjzF6D3v9nwgY1jYnUacI9S8BY8FjxpWqrJZwYmA2ipjH9BTX8KvgUbYNIkBmnQmAAxFw3M5-0-oD0CF8cN3xbrj79IUSvnRb5k2IdjCbBC7QLR9Vk7DvjXOYOhEhIBUJg9k4KKrIzhiFFscuewqHUotgMQqtr9TZ0-IKiz599A4U2SSekwg70S9Qt1oPAmB5s6rxsKeIIAcFgldxztofip14JECu-RIdZLKcOo5eCUJrRinRhD0HFFiao5japaFMOyL6sTekSdqd0kHifi4104nxLbUidys7PTKgbkX-Y6aeXlOE5XHCymIvCOpLeoJ5nG6YIbVq5jDLkXOKjCeYbcGgU0yqB0zv_iiTuQfGSeEj93g==&c=&ch=>
 and not to purchases made at ABE, Biblio, or on any other site.

*Payment is due at purchase*. Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to
Buyer within
15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

The Discounts offered in the in this email may not be used in combination
with any other discounts or credits.

*Additional Postage may be required for heavy items.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of the
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being placed on hold for a potential Buyer's
consideration.  Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged
the applicable sales tax.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.  For
most items, additional photographs are posted on ABE and/or on Biblio, but
only purchases made at our Allington Books site will receive the Flash Sale
discounts.

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com