[Rarebooks] fa: WILSON'S DUBLIN DIRECTORY 1799 + Gentleman's and Citizens' Almanack + THE ENGLISH REGISTRY FOR THE YEAR 1799

Ardwight Chamberlain ardchamber at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 12:25:32 EDT 2016

Listed now, auction ending Sunday, June 19. More details and images can be found at the URL below or by searching for the seller name arch_in_la.

http://tinyurl.com/jj9n2rw

Thanks,
Ardwight Chamberlain
Ann Arbor, MI, USA

The Gentleman's and Citizen's Almanack, compiled by John Watson Stewart, for the Year of our Lord 1799. Dublin: Printed by Thomas Stewart and John Watson Stewart, 1799. [BOUND WITH:] The English Registry, for the Year of our Lord 1799; (By John Exshaw, Bookseller,) or, A Collection of English Lists (Greatly improved and enlarged)… Dublin: Printed by John Exshaw, [1799]. [BOUND WITH:] Wilson's Dublin Directory for the Year 1799. Dublin: Printed by William Folds for William Wilson, [1799]. Tall, thick 12mo (16 cm) in period full red calf with the arms of Great Britain on the front and rear covers.

Three works bound in one volume. Binding rubbed, rear inner joint cracked but secure; dust-soiling to the edges of the text block, mild toning to the leaves, a few leaves bumped/creased at the bottom corners, occasional light spotting and touches of soiling; the first title (Citizen's Almanack) interleaved with a number of blank leaves, missing pp. 25-32; else complete.