[Rarebooks] F/S Lot of Needlework Magazines 1916-1935

Garry R Austin austbook at sover.net
Tue May 17 13:35:24 EDT 2016

Amazing what we come across as we go deeper into the storage area, We
offer the following for your consideration postpaid & net to all at $95.00

Needlecraft Magazine. Augusta Maine: NeedleCraft Publishing Company,
1916-1935.
Folio; each issue approx 30pp; illustrated articles, color full page ads
for Cream Of Wheat, Pompeian Night Cream, Argo Corn Starch, Lucky
Strike, RCA Victor, Mazola, Colgate Talc, Old Dutch Cleanser,
Chesterfield, Fairbank's Gold Dust among other companies;

Fifty-Nine (59) Issues as listed below, some duplicates; Overall
condition is very good, some edge wear, some with tape on spines
generally very good.

October & December 1916  (2)
March August September October December 1917 (5)
February 1918 (1)
January March April May June 1919 (4)
Jan (2 copies) Apr June ( 2 copies Golf Cover) July 1920 (2 copies) Sept
1920 (8)
July August 1921 (2 copies) September 1921 (4)
August 1923 (2 copies)  (2)
September 1924 (1)
July November 1930 (2)
February September 1931 (2)
May June July August September November 1932 (2 copies) (7)
April June July 1933 (3)
May June July (2 copies)August (2 copies) Sept (3 copies) October 1934 (10)
April March May 1935 (3)

Modern Pricilla Easter April 1911
Modern Pricilla November 1914
Plain & Fancy Needlework magazine October 1916
Plain And Fancy Needlework January 1917
Home Arts Magazine May 1935                    (5)

Austin's Antiquarian Books
PO Box 730
Wilmington Vt 05363
802 464-8438