[Rarebooks] FS: Winthrop's Journal edited by Noah Webster 1790 First Edition in original calf binding

books at hasbeanebooks.com books at hasbeanebooks.com
Sat Nov 19 12:23:10 EST 2016

Greetings!

We are proud to offer for the Thanksgiving season a beautiful first
edition of Winthrop's Journal.  Please see description and photos here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINTHROPS-JOURNAL-edited-by-Noah-Webster-1790-First-Ed-Rare-Orig-calf-binding-/291947582603?hash=item43f96e948b:g:C14AAOSwux5YMGTz

If you are interested in purchasing this volume, as always we offer 20%
fellow bookseller discount for a direct sale.  If you know of an academic
library looking for such titles, I would greatly appreciate hearing from
you. Please e-mail.

All good wishes for a happy Thanksgiving,
Karen Cinquemani

--
H.A.S. Beane Books
Firehouse Plaza